Monday, July 4, 2011

Jeanne d'Arc Living in store now!

 The 5th Edition 2011 arrived last week and is available to buy for $18 in store or $28 posted to any location in Australia.
In my opinion, it is one of the prettiest editions so far with a dash more colour than past copies. But colours in the utmost delicate, vintage shades- just lovely!
I also have these new Jeanne d'Arc pillow covers with the sweetest of little girls printed on the beautiful white linen. They go so nicely with the white French document pillows. They are available for $45 without an insert or $60 with one. The insert is a very good quality feather pillow. 

(Espoir : French for hope)

I must tell everyone how much I appreciate all the positive feedback I have been receiving and how I love to meet each and everyone of you,
Angela.


No comments:

Post a Comment