Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jeanne d'Arc Living- Edition 7 2011




It is that time again...well almost... and the next edition of Jeanne d' Arc Living will soon be in. Please let me know if you would like one as at this stage I only have a few left each time. They are selling so well that I may have to look at getting yet another box full. Well...they are just SO beautiful!



I also have a very lovely Christmas book from Jeanne d'Arc Living on the way. "Christmas- in the French Inspired Home". It has been reprinted in magazine format ( but without any advertising) . Please let me know if you would like me to save you one.
It's so nice to have some fresh ideas for a beautiful family Christmas. 
And, for any one who just can't get enough of the very natural Nordic style, I have some very exciting news!
A new book is due to be released in October! "Amazing Retreats- Under Nordic Skies" looks to be a must have. Here's a little of what will be in it-




" Amazing Retreats- Under Nordic Skies focuses on the authentic and simple life in summerhouses. The most fantastic places, different and charming. More than 400 wonderful pictures, taken by photographer Lonnie Wurtz Jensen. Text by Vivian Christensen, made in cooperation with stylist and indoor architect Helle Leth."

Once again, if you are keen to own a copy, I would love to hold one for you so just let me know via the email button at the top of the page.
Now, something that I am very excited about....for any one who has seen the very ethereal, white angel wings that feature in so many Nordic homes in the Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine....I have four pairs on their way to the shop. They will be $65 and if you require postage, I can give you a quote and we can go from there.
I think that's about it for now. Don't forget to stop and enjoy this beautiful Spring weather we are having : )
Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment