Friday, March 16, 2012

New Stock- Linum Linen and JDL


Beautiful Jeanne d'Arc Living linen cafe curtains- $40 each. (3 designs left)
Inspiring book by Sibella Court, "Nomad" - $45





Limited stock of Linum Linen is now in. In this first shipment I have a couple of designs of quality queen size bedspreads in neutral tones, various cushions with feather inserts and a 100% cotton throw.

Turquoise botanical cushion- $60
White jugs- $30
Bottle drying rack (beautiful kitchen decor) - $130
Linen bolster with feather insert- $65
My Heart Wanders by Pia Jane Bijkerk- $45

JDL cushion covers in a very lovely clotted cream shade. 50cm square- $40
Pillow size- $45
Such exquisite detail. I must say, I fell in love with these when I unwrapped them from their deliciously old world brown paper bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment