Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jeanne d'Arc Living July Edition

The July edition of Jeanne d' Arc Living will be here in the next couple of weeks and it looks like it will be yet another beautiful edition- but would we expect anything less! 
I don't know about you, but I have tried some of the recipes in past magazines and I must say that it's so nice to have a Danish take on some of the more common things that we make. There was a potato salad recipe that had capers and mustard in it and I think that it is now my favourite potato salad recipe. It looks like there will be something a little apple-y and tomato-y going on in this edition.
Copies are limited so if you would like one you will need to let me know so I can put one aside for you.
I still have quite a number of magazines to be collected from last time too. 
Don't forget that if you would like to catch the shop open you will need to be there between 9am and 4:30pm Thursday to Sunday.

A lovely Sunday to all,
Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment