Sunday, August 10, 2014

In-store Now and Custom Charms

 I have two spoon bracelets left in stock~ "Flirtation" pattern is a large size and "Holiday" pattern is medium.They are $50 plus postage and can be found here


 I am still doing custom orders for charms and I am working on a range of charms for Spring. Old photos come up extremely well in charms and they make a very personal gift. If you would like to order a charm, please contact me via email or send me a message on facebook.

I also have a few French Finesse books left and they are on sale at the moment. It is truly a beautiful book. You can purchase it here

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete